Re: How Do I do to create database applications based on GTK...

On Sun, 2002-07-07 at 19:54, Eric Roberto Darruiz wrote:
Hey friends... i'm the newest member of this group =)...

I'm new in development of Applications for Linux and its clones...

I'd like to know if database applications are possible to develop in the
Glade and GTK tools. If yes, where can i get them, if not, what kind of
tools can i use to do this... =)

You can use libgda and libgnomedb (http://www.gnome-db.org) which
provide a data access library and a data-bound widgets library to help
you in developing database apps.

cheers