Re: Possible Tree View bug

Brett Nash <nash nash nu> writes:

Hello,
        I'm getting some strange behaviour and crashes with gtk tree
view.  The application is a character generator (for RMSS).  The main
window is split into a number of notebook pages.

        In one notebook page (page 2) (page 2) there is a tree view -
which is causing all my problems.  On character creation a large number
of entries are inserted (~1000), then a few of these fields are updated
at later steps.

        Everything works fine if I go to the notebook page, however if
I do not go to this page before any entries are updated when I do go to
the page and use the scroll bar I get:
        There is a disparity between the internal view of the GtkTreeView,
        and the GtkTreeModel.  This generally means that the model has changed
        without letting the view know.  Any display from now on is likely to
        be incorrect.

Did you write your own model?  What are you doing?  If possible, please
find a minimal example of this and file a bug at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Thanks,
-Jonathan