Re: How can I read the cursor position in a GTK+2.0 GtkTextView ?

On Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:14:32 -0400
"St" <s nufer free fr> wrote:

But what if the user move the cursor with the keyboard?
I'm trying to link the "cursor-move" event of a GtkTextView with a callback
function that :
      read the cursor position, then
      gtk_text_buffer_set_iter_at_offset ( cursor_position ), then
      gtk_text_iter_get_tags ( iter )
but I don't know how to pass the first step ( I reviewed and reviewed the API
doc without finding the answer)

the cursor position is a GtkTextMark, the function is something like
gtk_text_buffer_get_insert(). The description in the overview page in the
API reference is quite good.

regards,
        Olivier
--
JABBER: obituary wesp wau nl, ICQ UIN: 84067129, IRCnet oli4 (on #bluefish)