multi window app

hiho,

this is e general coding question. I have an app with multiple windows. Should I create all my windows including contents in my main func, and simply show/hide them when they are needed/not needed anymore ore should I create them in my callback function? At the moment I use the last method, and a gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT(closebutton), "clicked", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(gtk_widget_destroy), GTK_OBJECT(mtwindow)); This doesn't work correcly, the window disappears, but also a button is removed from my original window and with the new click on my app it SIGSEGV's.

TIM