simple scrollbar for a clist

hiho,

I was sitting around here now for several hours and all I want is to have a f*** for my clist. It has up to 59 entries and they are currently all displayed what results is a list lager than my screen. Now all I want is the list to have a height of 10 entries and a scrollbar right at its right side. Do I need an adjustment for this? If yes what the hell do I need the value variable for? do I have to pack the scrollbar next to my list and show it myself.

furthermore I am greatful for any doc, especially german one.

THX, TIM