Re: GtkTreeModelSort

Stuart Jansen <passageira bigfoot com> writes:
I actually came up with the the right solution last night, but every
time I tried converting the GtkTreeModelSort iter to a child_iter my
program crashed. This lead me to beleive I was doing something wrong
even though I wasn't. When I grabbed the code in CVS the problem went
away. (I'd been using the RPMS at When will the next set of
RPMS be released?

The ones are usually released when GTK is. There are also
some at, usually these are
basically identical to the packages.