- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Stuart Jansen <passageira bigfoot com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTreeModelSort
- Date: 21 Jan 2002 22:01:07 -0500
Stuart Jansen <passageira bigfoot com> writes:
I actually came up with the the right solution last night, but every
time I tried converting the GtkTreeModelSort iter to a child_iter my
program crashed. This lead me to beleive I was doing something wrong
even though I wasn't. When I grabbed the code in CVS the problem went
away. (I'd been using the RPMS at gtk.org.) When will the next set of
RPMS be released?
The gtk.org ones are usually released when GTK is. There are also
some at ftp://people.redhat.com/hp/gnomehide, usually these are
basically identical to the gtk.org packages.
] [Thread Prev