Re: GtkTreeModelSort

Stuart Jansen <smj8 email byu edu> writes:
Let me see if I've got this right:
Because there is no way to access the data once it is put into a
GtkListStore or GtkTreeStore, a seperate copy must be maintained. Like
in gtk-demo were editable values are stored ina a GArray. (Can I just
say that not being able to read the stored values is a _real_ pain?)

Oh come on, no one designed something that braindamaged. ;-)

gtk_tree_model_get().

I'm doing that and can edit/add rows without a problem. I'm having real
trouble removing rows, however. Could someone give at least a generally
description or better (bless your heart) example code describing the
correct way to use a GtkTreeModelSort?

I'm pretty sure either gtk-demo or tests/* in the GTK tarball has an
example.

Havoc