Re:Is there a plotting library?

Hi.

I don't know if there's any such library. What I do know
is that there is a "scientific application for data
analysis and technical graphics" called SciGraphica (the
url is: http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/index.html.
Maybe there you can get some information.

Falow,
Marcel K. de Carli Silva (BCC2001 IME-USP BRAZIL)

Hello.

Please, let me know if there is a library for plotting
data and analytical functions in 2D and 3D suitable for
use with Gtk+.

Romildo
--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias