Re: CList editable

Here I had already this question post (and people before me also did) and I
got this answer :

Thread date 08/07/2001
-

youre not the only one who has asked, and though im rather embarrased by
the code, you could take a look at
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cbschmid/pronto_widgets/ im willing to
answer any questions you may have about them.

alternatively, someone could finish this part (and others) of gtkclist.c

static void
set_cell_contents (GtkCList    *clist,
{

[...]

    case GTK_CELL_PIXTEXT:
      old_text = GTK_CELL_PIXTEXT (clist_row->cell[column])->text;
      old_pixmap = GTK_CELL_PIXTEXT (clist_row->cell[column])->pixmap;
      old_mask = GTK_CELL_PIXTEXT (clist_row->cell[column])->mask;
      break;
    case GTK_CELL_WIDGET:
      /* unimplimented */
      break;