Re: background color of gc

<harsha vishvakannada com> writes:

I set the background and foreground color of GC using
gdk_rgb_gc_set_background and
gdk_rgb_gc_set_foreground

Now I want color value in gunit32 (RGB combination)
how can I retrive it back ?

You can't. (*) You'll just have to store it yourself.

Regards,
                                        Owen

(*) Well, you could draw a small sample with the GC,
    then retrieve the sample from the server, decode
    the bits and figure out what color it was, but
    I think just keeping the value yourself will
    be a lot easier.