Re: window always on top !

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 07:40, Sreenidhi.B.G wrote:
Hi All
How do I make a window always on top. I have tried setting it modal but
it loses focus. I want the window to retain focus always, unless
destroyed.
thanks,
-sreenidhi

I am also very interested. I have a special alert messages window that
can show up anytime and it is often coverered up by subsequent windows
displayed after the alert. It annoys my users. The alert window is a
TOPLEVEL window

I have tried the gdk_raise_window () on it after all gtk_widget_show ()
for other TOPLEVEL or DIALOG windows but to no avail.

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez

lnx1138 us ibm com