From: Taura Milana [mailto:learfox furry ao net]
Sent: 25 February 2002 22:48
To: GTK App Devel
Subject: Re: setting icons

On 2002.02.25 05:08 martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with this?

This is the source I use:

  GtkWidget *pixmap = NULL;

  /* get image (xpm) from file */
  pixmap = ......

  if(pixmap != NULL)
    {

gdk_window_set_icon(DOTGTKMainWindowGetGdk(),DOTGTKMainWindowGetGdk(),
                                      GTK_PIXMAP(pixmap)->pixmap,
                                      GTK_PIXMAP(pixmap)->mask);
    }

Well I do use gdk_window_set_icon() and I know it works, I use
that all the time. But I am not sure what the DOTGTKMainWindow*()
functions are and what affect they might have.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--