Re: simple gtk plotting program?
- From: "Eric M. Monsler" <emonsler beamreachnetworks com>
- To: Zlatko Savic <rza onebox com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: simple gtk plotting program?
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:48:18 -0800
Zlatko Savic wrote:
I was wondering whether someone could recommend a simple graphical plotting
application (with source ofcourse).
I just need a program that already has a simple XY plane and which would
allow me to plot given points and connect them. My goal is to add a feature
that would calculate the area within.
I apologize for being vague but I am not quite experienced in this.
I have looked into Guppi and SciGraphica but they seem very complex for
Does anyone know a good starting point?
You can use just GtkExtra, the plotting library of SciGraphica, without
using the rest of it. It works pretty well, although for the most part
the code is the documentation. The realtime demo application is very
simple and straightforward.
] [Thread Prev