please help me!

hi
I am new to using Glade. I need some help with using Glade to create a graphic interface for allowing a user of my program to select a value in a given range.

I have designed a interface with a HScale(horizontal scale) and a button(OK). I need to obtain the value that the Hscale has been set to at the point when the button is clicked.

Also on the button click how do i execute a local binary file from the GTK program and also if possible pass arguments to the binary file. The binary works properly with arguments in a terminal window.

Please help me out with how to go about the coding.

thank you

sincerely

sap

Do You Yahoo!?