Re: GTK 2.0: gtk_toolbar_set_space_size

maurits rijk philips com writes:
Anyone knows how to set the space size in a toolbar in GTK 2.0? In 1.2 I
used to do a:

gtk_toolbar_set_space_size(GTK_TOOLBAR(toolbar), 5);

This func seems to be deprecated. I looked into the docs and the code, but
couldn't find any info.

This setting is now part of the theme, rather than something you can
set in the application.

In your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 add something like:

  style "default" {
    GtkToolbar::space_size = 5
  }

  class "*" style "default"

In a program you could call gtk_rc_parse_string() on the above text as
a string.  But if you are only setting the space size for cosmetic
reasons, you should just leave it alone and let the theme handle it.

Havoc