gtk2 pt II

Ok, the main window will come up, but only if I take out the gdk
threads init/wrap of gtk_main. And the warnings are still there. But
at least I can work on all the non-threaded parts, which will be
sufficient for a good while. Hopefully by then it'll be officially
2.0 and I can just drop in an rpm and code away :)

--
Slyder earendel org                  |  "Into the flood again...
Earendel / <insert here>             |   ...if I would, could you?"