Re: problem closing a dialog window 2

I guess, you are using gtk_signal_connect to attach a callback, you must be using gtk_signal_connect_object, and in the call back function, you can use, gtk_widget_destroy(GTK_WIDGET) )

Gregory Babusiaux wrote:

sorry for the first wrong mail ;-)

Here's my problem:
I've created a dialog window from a toplevel window. I'de like to close this dialog window by pressing an OK button. My callback function is thus the destroy function. I thought it would only close the dialog window but it closes the whole application.

What is the right callback function who closes only the dialog window and returns to the toplevel window???

Thanks fior reading

greg, brussels, belgium