From: "Gustavo Noronha Silva" <kov debian org>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: Image library

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:19:31 -0500
Patrice St-Gelais <patrice st-gelais oricom ca>
wrote:

Hi,

Maybe ImageMagick?

It seems fairly complete, but I never used it
myself.  For managing 16
bits channels (what I wanted), the library
distributed with current
distros like Mandrake needs to be recompiled.
maybe gdk-pixbuf is useful? I don't know if it
can be used to edit
images, though...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov
<http://www.metainfo.org/kov>

<http://www.debian.org>         |
<http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the
road?"          +