Dennis Grant/Contractor/Chrysler is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  02/14/2002 and will not return until
02/25/2002.

LDAP related questions and problems should be forwarded to Richard Moe.

For all other subjects, I will respond to your message when I return.

Thank you,

DG

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.