GtkTreeView madness...

Hi,

I am just trying to mimic GtkCList using the new GtkTreeView paradigm, but I am
encountering a lot of problems.
Here comes the questions:

1-  can anybody explain me where is the main difference between GtkListStore
and GtkTreeStore?

2 - If I have all my data inside my private structures and want to show them inside
a TreeView, which one of the above shoud I use to not duplicate data?

3 - Do I need a CellRenderer if all my columns just render text? If so, can I "share"
the CellRenderer or should I create one for each column?

Please, help me. I am getting mad :-)

Ciao,

 Fabio