Re: Thread communication

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 I beg your pardon-- all of you :). But it seems that "we" are all scared of
coding gtk using threads. There is quite a difference in designing a system to
be multithreaded and a system to be muilti-precess. There are obvious
advantages and disadivatages to both approach (a Pthread book will underline
them.).But, once the design is ready and once you have decided on one approach,
go for it !!!

  Sorry folks, but I am just tired of hearing the same music over and over...

So what will you do... amend the severly "not so good" implementation of
threads in FreeBSD?

Göran

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN