Re: Thread communication

 I beg your pardon-- all of you :). But it seems that "we" are all scared of
coding gtk using threads. There is quite a difference in designing a system to
be multithreaded and a system to be muilti-precess. There are obvious
advantages and disadivatages to both approach (a Pthread book will underline
them.).But, once the design is ready and once you have decided on one approach,
go for it !!!

  Sorry folks, but I am just tired of hearing the same music over and over...

  There have been successfull programs written in GTK using threads. I will
name only one for now: gftp  (www.gftp.org).

  Please, let me know any additions to the list - I will add some myself once I
scrow the my programs list.

Best Regards,
Harring Figueiredo