Re: Fw: OpenGL with GTK+

Hi there, I'm new to GTK. I formerly used Qt, but the restrictive
licensing doesn't appeal to me... Here's my qestion: In Qt there is a
special OpenGL widget, which made it possible to write nice GUIed
cross plattform programms. Is there some equal GTK widget?

This is gtkglarea:

http://www.student.oulu.fi/~jlof/gtkglarea/

Grab the code, compile it and study the examples.
GtkGlArea is simple to use and the examples provided are
excellent, in my opinion. That should be enough to get you started.

Anyway, there are several people in this mailling list with
experience on Gtk-GtkGLArea-OpenGL-Mesa, so you are not alone :-)

Carlos