gmodule, gthread and gobject shape examples.

Hi,

I just made a very simple[*1] GObject shape example available for download
from :
http://vortex.bd.psu.edu/~mus11/
(section "downloads" in case you never used a web browser). The tarball is
actually a collection of some very simple GLib2 examples. Besides the
every-famous shape example we have a crowd-pleasing module loading shell
and everyones favorite producer-consumer thread synchronization example.
Yes they're lame, no they're not finished - yes, if you wanted to learn
gobject, gmodule or gthread they will help you with it. I wrote them for
my personal use (a short talk on glib2) which is why I never really bother
to make any of the examples complete (wow, that is a bad excuse). Today
when I was looking at the archives I noticed that quite a few people asked
about such an example [*2] which is why I put it on a server.
Unless someone will specifically ask me to write a complete GObject
tutorial I think I'll just leave the examples as they are.
By the way is anyone working on gobject signals documentation? If not
would anyone mind me submitting a big ( big as in "oh, damn") diff with
documentation for those functions?

[1] funky way of saying "lame, really lame"
[2] they just didn't specify that it should be lame.

zack

--
Which is worse: Ignorance or Apathy?
Who knows? Who cares?