Re: Cursor

zze-coframi balr001 <coframi balr001 rd francetelecom com> writes:

I develop an embedded application. To have my window active, I must
have the cursor of the mouse inside my window. How can I get my
window active without having the mouse cursor on that window ??

One way is to grab the pointer, another is to run a window manager of
some kind (can be a very simple one), another is to call
XSetInputFocus() to set the focus to your window.

Havoc