reparenting items in GtkTreeView/Model

Hello,

I'm trying to port an application to use the new GtkTreeView/Model widgets. I'm
using the GtkTreeStore model.
I may not be looking in the right place, but I couldn't find a way to move an item and
all its subitems to a different node (the equivalent of gtk_ctree_move). I hoped there
would be a simpler way than inserting new nodes, copying the data and removing
the old ones. This sounds like a realy stupid question, so if I'm just not looking right
please tell me.

Kind regards,
Jasper