About writting a new widget...

Hello group.

I'm writting a CPU simulator program for GNU/linux. The CPU is a very
simple CPU we use in our University, to teech the people how does a
computer work.

Well, I need a Sevent Segment Display widget. In fact, the reduced
version of the program (without the assembler) uses 5 displays of 4
hexadecimal digits. (It's a 16 bits CPU).

I'm really seeking for a GTK or GNOME widget to do this or... I'm
seeking for documentation on writting widgets...

I appreciate advices and/or som information.

I have evaluated LCDNumber wiget (QT widget) but I prefer GTK to write
my application.

Thank you and sorry for my english...

--
Antonio Martínez Álvarez