How confirm a Button with the RETURN Key not with the mouse

it seems to be an easy task but I found no quick solution
I have a very small status window with an OK Button to click an close.
How can I close this window without to click with the mouse to the
button only to use the RETURN key. So the user who takes an input
with the keyboard not has to take the mouse in hand to replay.

Have e nice NEW YEAR together
Günther
--
R=I+S  Rapp Informatik Systeme GmbH