Re: need a multi line text widget to respond to 'ENTER'

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 03:29:28AM +0000, Azrael wrote:
I have tried to find out more aboutgtk_widget_add_accelerator, and what
sort of arguments it wants in order to do what I want.. but (obviously)
have had no success.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated!

You are making this way too complicated - just connect to
key_press_event, and check event->keyval == GDK_Enter.

It's probably worth investing in a nice GTK book, or collecting some
good sample code to look at, such as the source code to GTK itself,
testgtk.c, gtk-demo.c, and any of the many hundreds of apps out there.

Havoc