colorless/transparent of drawing area

Hi everybody,

      I'm faced a problem of rendering a image. I can
now render a image to screen throught gdk. But the
image is background is not colorless, it's something
grey in color(drawing area?). I have seen
someone else have rendered pixmap's background into
colorless by gnome_pixmap_new_from_file, but I want to
do by gdk. My question is: How can I turn the drawing
area into colorless by gdk?

      I've suffered this problem for a long while and
have no idea how to solove it. plz help! any
suggestion / comment is welcome.

thx
ZTwinsen

Lonely Christmas(陳奕迅),風箏與風(Twins),笑中有淚(楊千嬅)...
Over 800 latest ringtones, only on Yahoo!
http://ringtone.yahoo.com.hk