GtkCellRendererText - Please help

GtkCellRendererText has the "edited" signal assocaited with it.

How do I associate the "activate" / "clicked"/ "toggled"signal to it???

In other words, if I click on a cell (or row),  I need a signal to be emited and I should be able to associate a callback to it.

I know that there is a GtkCellRendererToggle type, but my entries in the column are of text type and should be editable. So, I am not able to associated both the "toggled" and "edited" signal to it.

Please help.