Re: Configuration files

Syomin Pavel wrote:

Hi to all! I'm new in this list, so hello. 8)
I try to write small gtk+ based program and I have small trouble: how can I
store configuration files for it? I look to XMMS, Sylpheed, XChat and etc.
source code, but they all use own config parsers. Is there tipical solution
of my problem?

I too am interested in this. I have looked at gnomeconfig - and that works well but not across platforms (e.g. windows). So I looked at GConf, which is supposed to work on windows and linux, except I can't get it to build on windows because it requires linc which isnt windows sockets compatible.