Re: using terminal

 Glade has a way of inserting a "custom" widget. i.e., a widget that is not
part of the Gtk release. Click on the Pallete windows-> Gtk+ Additional -> C

  That is how you would add a widget. You will need to create a function
callback to create and initialze that customer widget that is created. That
function will be called byt interface.c once you run the app.

   Hope this helps.

Harring.

--- Azrael <azrael azrael-uk f2s com> wrote:
I have used glade-2 to make a gui, with which I wish to use a terminal
widget (vte) however glade-2 doesn't have the widget built in.. that's
ok.. but that means glade-2 isn't creating the config files to take the
vte widget into consideration.. ie any special gcc command line options
it needs (as I have been suggested it requires some).

How can the glade-2 generated configure files be edited to correctly
reflect the necessary options to take vte into consideration?

many thanks