Re: Newbie: cannot use gtk_button_set_label

--- Neoklis Kyriazis <neoklis users sourceforge net> wrote:
Hi all,

In my app I would like to change a GtkButton's label on cliked event.
I have tried to use 'gtk_button_set_label' but I get the following:

warning: implicit declaration of function `gtk_button_set_label'

and compilation fails. I have both gtk+ 1.2 and gtk+ 2.0 installed since
they are both needed and autogen seems to have setup the makefiles for
gtk+ 1.2. I tried changing the makefiles to 2.0 but I get

/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdktypes.h:33: pango/pango.h: No such file or
directory
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk/gdktypes.h:51: gdkconfig.h: No such file or
directory
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:36: atk/atkobject.h: No such file
or directory

and other similar errors. Any clues?

My thanks in advance.

--

   Do you want to link against Gtk2 or Gtk1.2 ? If you want Gtk2, you should
use pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0 on your configure.in to resolve the

    Make sure you actually have GTk2.0 installed.

Good Luck.
Harring.