Re: annotated reference guide
- From: Jeffrey Goddard <magnasygg sunengineeringinc com>
- To: Olivier Sessink <olivier lx student wau nl>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: annotated reference guide
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:44:10 -0500
On Wednesday 21 August 2002 03:44 am, Olivier Sessink wrote:
I don't know how many of you do some PHP programming as well, but those
guys have an excellent online annotated manual (a manual where users can
submit code snippets and other tips and tricks).
I am willing to spent some time to do the same for GTK, but only if it is
going to be used, otherwise the system would stay pretty empty.
so how about that?
It is a good idea, and for code snippets there's the archive of this mailing
list for starters.
] [Thread Prev