Re: annotated reference guide

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 03:44 am, Olivier Sessink wrote:
Hi all,

I don't know how many of you do some PHP programming as well, but those
guys have an excellent online annotated manual (a manual where users can
submit code snippets and other tips and tricks).

I am willing to spent some time to do the same for GTK, but only if it is
going to be used, otherwise the system would stay pretty empty.

so how about that?

      Olivier
It is a good idea, and for code snippets there's the archive of this mailing
list for starters.
Jeffrey