Re: annotated reference guide

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:44:16 +0200 "Olivier Sessink"
<olivier lx student wau nl> wrote:

I don't know how many of you do some PHP programming as well, but those
guys have an excellent online annotated manual (a manual where users can
submit code snippets and other tips and tricks).

I discussed it with a webmaster from developer.gnome.org, and they are
working on a new framework for the generation of the html code. Once that
is finished that framework can be used to build the annotated reference
manual.

regards,
        Olivier