Re: wrong popdown strings in combobox

I have strange problem. I have created some comboboxes and filled them in
the way used in gtk tutorial. All comboboxes but one behave correctly.
That one combobox has all items equal to the last one inserted. I don't
know how is it possible and how to correct that.

Sounds like a common C bug - fialing to make a copy of the strings you
are inserting.

How are you getting the strings you are inserting into your glist?
Is it read from a file or similar?  If so I would guess you are
forgetting to make a copy from the input buffer.

Otherwise, just before you insert the popdown list print the address of
the strings you are inserting - and make sure they differ.

If it is not that - send me some code (off list) and I'll see if I can
see what is going wrong - no guarentees however.

        Regards,
        nash

--
Brett Nash <nash nash nu>
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.