Re: Auto-scroll -- more questions of my own

Hey; since we're on the subject, I have two more questions about
scrolling:

I have a form the user is filling out, sort of like a spreadsheet.

        http://www.efalk.org/xplan2.gif

As you can see, I have a table containing dozens of text entry widgets.
The table is packed into a scrolled window.

How can I (a) allow the page up/down/home/end keys scroll the scrolled
window, even when one of the text entry widgets inside it has focus, and
(b) how can I *automatically* scroll the window to make sure that the text
entry widget with focus is always visible?

        -ed falk