Auto-scroll...

I've found the code to scroll a scrolled window by hand, but is there /any/
way to set the scrollwindow to automatically scoll to display new text that
is inserted into the buffer inside it? I've been fighting with this for
days, and I can't get my manual code to work. If there's an automatic way,
I'd love to hear about it.

Matthew Walker                       Kydance Hosting
mwalker kydance net       Low Prices, High Standards
                              http://www.kydance.net
Quote:
Schools are prisons for the enlightened mind  --  Me