Re: Simple Pango Example...

w00t! I was trying gtk_widget_modify_bg() and getting nowhere fast.

My next Dumb Question of the Day:

I can see how to apply tags to pieces of text, which will let me do syntax
highlighting and ansi color parsing. But how do I set the default font for a
Text...

*forces himself to stop and search*

Ahha. Found it, I think. Am I correct that it would be:

gtk_widget_modify_font() on the GtkTextView widget?

Owen Taylor said:

"Matthew Walker" <mwalker kydance net> writes:

I managed to dig up an example of how to highlight text, but I can't see
how to set the color for a whole widget. When I just set the text
background, it leaves the main background color alone. Tips?

gtk_widget_modify_base()
                                        Owen