Re: Simple Pango Example...

I managed to dig up an example of how to highlight text, but I can't see how
to set the color for a whole widget. When I just set the text background, it
leaves the main background color alone. Tips?

Matthew Walker said:
Can someone please point me to a simple example of how to use Pango to
assign color to fonts using a markup string?

Also, how do I set the background color of a GtkTextBuffer?

Matthew Walker                       Kydance Hosting
mwalker kydance net       Low Prices, High Standards
Schools are prisons for the enlightened mind  --  Me