Re: Problem With Sockets...
- From: "Janus N." Tøndering <j nus person dk>
- To: Matthew Walker <mwalker mthmarketing com>
- Cc: GTK Application Developement List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problem With Sockets...
- Date: 28 Apr 2002 15:28:13 +0200
Well, IMO the best place to read about sockets is the GNU glibc manual.
or you can download devhelp (http://www.devhelp.net/) if you want to
read it offline (with nice TOC)
Janus N. Tøndering
On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 04:04, Matthew Walker wrote:
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but maybe you can
point me somewhere better.
I'm writing a GTK networking app, and I'm having a lot of problems with
sockets. If I should go ahead and ask here, let me know and I will.
Otherwise, let me know somewhere to go and ask my questions.
Thank you for your time,
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev