Re: Problem With Sockets...

Well, IMO the best place to read about sockets is the GNU glibc manual.

or you can download devhelp ( if you want to
read it offline (with nice TOC)

Janus N. Tøndering

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 04:04, Matthew Walker wrote:
I know this probably isn't the best place to ask, but maybe you can
point me somewhere better.

I'm writing a GTK networking app, and I'm having a lot of problems with
sockets. If I should go ahead and ask here, let me know and I will.
Otherwise, let me know somewhere to go and ask my questions.

Thank you for your time,
Matthew Walker