Re: Off topic. It's about math. Don't read if you don't like math please.Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 10:08:49AM +0700, Thai Dang Vu wrote:

Hello,

I'm studying Computer Science master course and I'm looking for an
algorithm about finding the shortest path in a graph. This path must
passes every point in the graph and never passes a point twice. It
sounds like Dijikstra algorithm, but Dijikstra path doesn't pass all
points.

Do you have the name of that algorithm so that I can search for it on
Internet?

  Looks like Kruskal to me.

    HTH,

           DindinX

P.S: AFAIK, the correct spellingg is Djikstra.

--
David dindinx org