Off topic. It's about math. Don't read if you don't like math please.Thanks.

Hello,

I'm studying Computer Science master course and I'm looking for an
algorithm about finding the shortest path in a graph. This path must
passes every point in the graph and never passes a point twice. It
sounds like Dijikstra algorithm, but Dijikstra path doesn't pass all
points.

Do you have the name of that algorithm so that I can search for it on
Internet?

Thanks so much and sorry for an off topic letter.

Regards.