Re: Porting question / problem

"Maher Awamy" <muhri muhri net> writes:

Hi Guys,

      I'm porting my gtk theme switching utility to Gtk+2 - It seems to work
fine as far as sending the gdk event for re reading the rc files, now shall i
keep it like this or shall i change the atom to  "_GTK2_READ_RCFILES" as
proposd by Owen, he said he'd need to change that atom for some reason.

No, what am going to change is the name of an environment variable that the
user can set to control what RC files are read initially. Not at all related.

Regards,
                                        Owen