Execution failure

Hi!

I have this strange problem. I have gtk+-1.2.9 and gtk+2.0.0 installed, and
when I'm doing a ./configure gtk fails, but if I do a
./configure --disable-gtktest and compile, everything works OK. But, when I'm
executing the program I get;

src/gtk-gnutella: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: cannot load shared
object file: No such file or directory

Which libraries is it missing? Where has they gone? Where can I get them?
I did follow the installation instructions from beginning to the end.
But, do I have to have something else?

--
Best regards, Erik

Main: