DND

I try to make a form-maker. You kan set widgets in a fixed widget and "compose" a form. After the widget is
put in the fixed widget I want to be able to DND it to other places. The first DND works fine. But after that
I have to click the fixed widget first to get DND working again. I gues it hangs at some signalhandler maybe.
I want that after the drop the widget can directly be DND-ed again. This is not happening now. Is there some
sort of clean-up code to get the widget responsive for DND again without clicking other widgets first?

Richard