Re: GTK Window icon & WindowMaker

Melvin Hadasht <melvin hadasht free fr> writes:

I am assigning an icon to my app and that works without pb, but is there a
way for the application to assign an icon to the app-icon that WindowMaker
creates ? I heard that this will be done automatically in gtk+2.0, but how
to do this in 1.2.xx ?

It's not automatic in 2.0, there's just a convenience function
gtk_window_set_default_icon().

In 1.2 you need to use gdk_window_set_icon(), after the window is
realized but before it is mapped. So connect to the "realize" signal
and set the icon in there.

Havoc