Re: exit program on notification

I've tried :
       for (i=0; i < gtk_main_level(); i++)
               gtk_main_quit ();

Why, oh why are you using multiple gtk loops on your app?

I use this for simple reason - in my code
ret = create_window_question("question");
switch (ret)
{
        case 1: // button YES was clicked
        case 2: // button NO was clicked
        case 3: // button CANCEL was clicked
I want to wait for return from function create_window_question() and
then continue with switch (I use gtk_main() and gtk_main_quit() in
"destroy" callback for window_question).

Michal.