Re: unminimize

"Virgil E. Vickers" <vickers max rl plh af mil> writes:
I have an application which would be more user-friendly under certain
circumstances if I could unminimize (uniconify) a certain window from
code (code responding to a certain widget in another window).  Is there
a gdk_set_minimize() function, or something like that?

gdk_window_show (widget->window) will work. GTK 2 has
gtk_window_deiconify() which is perhaps easier to find, but just does
gdk_window_show() internally.

Havoc